Monday, November 24, 2008

We are getting out of here

Oh my goodness.....I cannot wait until tomorrow.

Believe it or not, my house is dang near spotless. And by spotless, I mean SPOTLESS.

Floors - scrubbed
Appliances - cleaned
Blinds - dusted/washed
Doors/trim/light switches - washed
Wood floors and furniture - polished
Ceiling fan blades - dusted
Working parts of whirlpool tub - bleached
Christmas presents - wrapped and put away

C-L-E-A-N

Now we're ready. :) I'm 1/2 packed tonight and I've made a list of errands I need to run tomorrow before we leave. Will has school and we'll leave shortly after that. 8 nights at my parents house. Lord, I hope they're ready for us.

We'll be down for Thanksgiving and a baby sprinkle. That's a low-key baby shower for those not in the know. Just a little sumthin' sumthin' w/ a few friends and family to celebrate baby boy number two.

And just think.......when we get home we'll have less than 48 hours until daddy returns. Heck, maybe about 44 hours.

No comments: