Friday, November 14, 2008

Another week down

We survived. A little worse for the wear, but another daddy-less week is over.

I once again lost the battle of the nap today. I was certain I had him this time - he'd fallen asleep in the car on the way home from Sprout Studio. The sleeping transfer didn't work. Next time, I'm taking my friend's advice and leaving the sleeping child in the car in the garage. It's better than nothing.

At least he went to bed with minimal hassle at 7:30 tonight. Hopefully he won't decide to be up for the day at 6 am tomorrow.

Tomorrow a friend has so wonderfully volunteered to watch Will along with another friend's 2 kids so that we can both get out for a few hours to get things done or do something enjoyable. Sunday will be church. Then we plug away through surviving the next week and then it's time to go to Atlanta.

After Atlanta, Todd will be home within 48 hours. Hooray!


No comments: