Thursday, November 13, 2008

Are you freaking kidding me??

So, last week I dropped my engagement/wedding rings off at Kay to get it repaired. I have a bent prong and my center stone is loose. I haven't worn my wedding ring in about 6 months because of it.

So, that's finally getting fixed.

In the meantime, I've been wearing my anniversary ring alone on my left hand so people won't think I'm an unwed mother.

I just glanced down.

There's a diamond missing.

That little $)(*&#@$)_(@() kid from yesterday not only managed to knock down the pregnant woman, he managed to KNOCK OUT A FREAKING DIAMOND! I know that's when it happened because the entire outside half of my left hand is all scraped up from trying to hold onto the hand strap all the way down on my fall.

Will my rings ever be right again?

If I ever see that little red-headed f*cker again, that diamond is coming right outta his hide.

No comments: