Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This week's appointment

Nothing exciting to report - it was pretty run of the mill. Evan looked great (as always) on his NST and BPP. My blood pressure, urine and weight were all good.
I met with the doctor and he officially scheduled me for the 16th to come in a 7 am to be induced. However, I'm holding out to not make it 13 more days with this baby inside my belly. Maybe 4-5 days. I'd like to go to my Mom's Group on Friday - then after that, bring him on. :)

Todd's flying right now and scheduled to fly 3 more times between now and the 13th. It's making me a bit nervous, but I'm trying to keep the paranoia in check. Worst case scenerio, I end up calling Command Post and they'll radio the jet and let Todd know to come back asap. Here's hoping they don't have to do that.

No comments: