Monday, January 12, 2009

Sweet relief

Can I just say how much I love the chiropractor? It's been a while since I've been (okay, not since I was pregnant with Will) and I forgot how much better I feel after I've been.
Ever since before Thanksgiving I've been dealing with a lot of hip and back pain thanks to this little guy throwing off my weight and balance. I was finally adjusted today and oh my goodness - I could literally feel the tension and pain melting from my body immediately. I feel so much better.
The doctor said he could tell that my pelvis was severely out of alignment and that one of my legs was over an inch longer than the other - I couldn't help but think of Rachel from "Friends" talking about Dr. Bobby, her chiro. ha ha ha
Anyway - I'm adjusted and feel like a million bucks again. Now, if this baby will just turn head down and I can breathe again, all will be perfect. :)

No comments: