Sunday, January 18, 2009

31 weeks

Okay, pardon me for freaking out - but holy cow! This baby boy is going to be here in 8 weeks or less. Yikes! I'd love to go into labor on my own the week of March 9th, but there will likely be a scheduled induction the week of March 26th. So yes, 2 months or so. EEK!!
We really, really, really need to figure out what to name this poor baby.
I'm much more miserable this time than last time. I don't know if it has to do with the way this baby is positioned, how much he weighs or what. But I am already lumbering and waddling along. Climbing the stairs is getting to be a huge effort and I don't even want to talk about picking up or carrying Will. I'm having a fair number of Braxton Hicks contactions - even some that take my breath away. I never had any like that with Will.
Pregnancy is just kicking my booty this time - makes me glad this is the last time we'll be doing this.

No comments: