Monday, September 8, 2008

The big boy room

I was informed last night that I never posted pictures of the big boy room on here. So I thought I'd share these.

Granted - this is still a work in progress. :) We still need a bed/dresser/nightstand/bookcase/decorations/curtains. HA We've come a long way, but we still have a ways to go. Right now we put his train table and all his toys in there to make the room look a little more full and he's using the old chest of drawers from the guest room until we get his dresser.

But in the meantime, here's the big boy room. :)



The nursery is even ready to go. I went in the attic and brought down all the containers of baby items and put them in the closet in the nursery.

Now we have room in the attic to try and rescue the guest room from the mountain of crap that needs to be sorted and stored away. Sigh.

No comments: