Sunday, August 10, 2008

Really counting down now!

We made a "daddy chain" the other night. It's links of paper and every night we take a link off so Will can see how many days left until daddy comes home.

There are only 4 pieces of paper left! Woo hoo!

Granted, Will couldn't care less about the paper chain, but it's making me happy. LOL

It's Sunday evening now. Todd has a sim at 6:30 on Tuesday morning. He's hoping to be out of Altus by noon. He'll stay the night part way and then arrive home sometime on Wednesday afternoon.

In the meantime I'm keeping busy getting the house clean. Eep! I'm surprised just how bad things get when you aren't paying attention. I washed all the baseboards, doors, window sills and trim today. What a huge improvement.

Tomorrow is scrubbing the kitchen floor on my hands and knees. Gotta love that, right?

Then we leave on Friday! HOORAY!

No comments: