Friday, August 8, 2008

Almost time for our beach trip!

I tend to have major packing related anxiety. LOL We leave for the beach one week from today. I have lists up to my eyeballs of everything to pack. I'm trying to remain calm, but honestly, I have the overwhelming desire to start packing.

I have toys, some food items, beach related items all set aside in the spare room right now. I need to come up with a menu plan so we can make grocery lists for when we get there. Mom and I are going to the store as soon as we get the cars unloaded.

I'm thinking I'll load all of Will's toys in a laundry basket, that way we'll have a laundry basket when we get down there.

I'm starting to stress that the bunk room won't be big enough for Will's crib. EEP! We're bringing it regardless and, worst case, we won't set it up if it doesn't fit. Maybe I'll sleep in the bunk room and Todd can wrestle Will in the master bedroom and try and convince him to sleep.

Gah! I feel like I'm going to need a vacation after my vacation and I haven't even gone yet. HA

But in the meantime, here are a few stock photos of Waterscape - the condo complex we're going to. I picked it because it was nice and new and because the amenities area looks awesome - I think Will is going to have a blast.

Our floorplan

A sample bunk room (not our condo, I don't think)

View towards the beach from one of the interior units overlooking the amenities courtyard (we're in an exterior unit)

Zero entry kiddo pool and splash area

The amenities courtyard



Check out the lazy river. I'm going to be ALL over that. LOL

The beach

No comments: