Monday, October 27, 2008

We survived our first night

I was worried that Will would start waking up a lot last night since Todd was gone. Thankfully, he slept all night long. I let him stay up a bit late last night since he took a late nap that turned into getting up at 6:30. So we stayed up until 9:30 last night. I know, bad mommy. But it was pretty good. We had a late dinner and then snuggled on the couch.

He got to talk to Todd on the phone for a minute and that made him happy.

He went to bed with minimal fuss and argument about 9:40. I never heard another peep. He came and crawled into bed with me at 7:30.

Since we didn't go anywhere yesterday, I am dying to get out of the house today. We're going to Kroger to get a few groceries and to refill one of my many prescriptions.

I'll be busy this afternoon trying to recreate Will's Christmas list. It seems his daddy threw away the piece of paper that was Will's list. I just hope I can remember what was on it.

No comments: