Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Open letter to the little gray tabby cat

That lives in my neighborhood and comes to my house every night......

Little gray cat, you're effecting my sleep. Almost every night. You drive my cat absolutely crazy. Bandit starts waiting by the front door at sunset. And every night, after dark, this little gray cat shows up and Bandit flips his lid. Banging on the side lights, crashing in the blinds, meowing at the top of his lungs. Sometimes this goes on for HOURS per night. Last night it started about 10:30, right before I turned out the lights. I heard him again at 5:30 this morning. Were they going at it through the glass all night long????

Bandit's a big, fat cat. We don't call him "the Sheriff" for nothing. One of these nights, I'm letting him out there on your gray ass. Then maybe you'll quit showing up on my porch.

Please go home, so we can all get some sleep.

No comments: