Saturday, February 7, 2009

My potty trained little man

With all the excitement with the baby lately, I haven't posted about Will's potty training successes lately.
This kid is officially POTTY TRAINED. He hasn't even had an accident in over a week - and it was 3 days accident free before that accident. In spite of being at school, church, a friend's house, running errands, etc. He uses the bathroom all by himself when he needs to go. Granted, I need to wipe his bottom after he's gone poop, but I'll do that any day of the week over changing diapers.
He's on the verge of being potty trained over night, too. He's waking up dry in his diapers about 5 nights out of the week. I'm going to give him another month or two before trying underwear for bedtime, though. Honestly, I didn't even anticipate thinking about it or working on it until for another 6 months or so, but apparently he's ready. So, we'll play it by ear.

No comments: