Sunday, February 15, 2009

35 weeks

This baby boy is due in only 5 weeks and my anticipated induction date is 1 month from tomorrow. That means soon. Really, really, soon.
I'm so excited to meet him - to see his brother meet him and to watch his father with him. But most of all, I can't lie - I just want this baby out of my belly. And soon.
We've been calling him baby Jack-Jack (from The Incredibles) because he's so wild. I swear, there might be an entire litter of puppies in there. This baby boy has at least 2 dozen limbs - always moving. I don't think he ever sleeps in there. LOL
I go back to the doctor on Tuesday for my weekly appt and testing. Then next week should be my first internal exam - I'm hopeful to hear that some of these contractions I've been having off and on have caused at least a bit of progress in there. :)

No comments: