Monday, December 1, 2008

Ready to go home

Tomorrow we're off to the Georgia Aquarium. Our original plan was to try the Atlanta Zoo, but the weather is pretty crubby - we even saw snowflakes today. Which is usually cuase for a freakout in Atlanta. So instead, we're heading to the Aquarium to meet up with Heather and Grace. Will is so excited to see Heather and to finally meet baby Grace.
As ready as I was go get here, I am so ready to go back home. I'm heading back home tomorrow evening. I'm looking forward to getting to sleep in my own bed again. I'm sure Will's ready to get home, too.
Wednesday we'll get unpacked, wash laundry and grocery shop.
And then THURSDAY IS THE DAY!!!!!! Daddy's coming home. Todd said they'd be arriving about 1 pm on Thursday. Will has school on Thursday, so I'll pull him out early - about lunch time and we'll head to the base to pick up Todd. Will's going to be beside himself with excitement.
Yesterday was our baby sprinkle (aka a mini-shower). I'll upload pictures and blog about it after we're back home.

No comments: