Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby "sprinkle" fun

We had our mini-baby shower on Sunday - otherwise known as a sprinkle. ha I wanted to keep it super low key, so we just invited local people - my family and a couple of friends - and we went to a restaurant.
We went to the Cheesecake Factory. I had a Cobb Salad for lunch - divine. And then I had a slice of Oreo Mudslide cheesecake.......heavenly. And worth the insulin injection. We had 12 people attending, 13 if you count Baby Grace. :)

My grandmother

Melissa holding Grace Bekah and Grace
Opening a pressie

Cheesecake goodness - I even did something different and ordered chocolate for once


With Pearl, Melissa and Heather


With Heather
With Melissa
With Pearl
24 weeks pregnant
The "loot"
Clothes for our little man
The gorgeous diaper bag(s) Heather brought home from China

No comments: