Friday, July 25, 2008

Okay, so I joined the gym

Shut up - quit laughing. I needed to do it - badly. It's time to get healthy and quit screwing around. So I signed up for a 1 year membership and even paid for 3 personal training sessions.

I know, who is this and what have you done with Michaela? LOL

Anyway - so Sarah, my trainer, she's the devil. I'm fairly certain of it. She's 22, gorgeous, blonde and tan. I want to hate her, but she's really sweet - even if she's evil. I've met with her twice so far and I have one more session to go.

I'll keep you updated on my progress - I've been going for 2 weeks and I've lost about 3 lbs, so I'm pretty happy. Of course I've got about 50 to go before I'm really happy.

Oh yeah, when you're at the gym, watch out for the hip extension machine. It used to be my favorite - but not anymore.

This was just after my injury happened and the next picture was a few days later.


No comments: