Friday, July 25, 2008

Last day at the lake

Todd left for Oklahoma for 5 1/2 weeks just after the 4th of July. So we took our last available day together and, of course, went to the lake. Little did Will know that this day was the last time he'd see his daddy for a long time.

Boy, lemme tell you - going to the lake on a Monday is B-O-R-I-N-G, there's nobody here.

Just me and my sandwich (sammich)


"What kind of sandwich are you eating, Will?" "Ham and CHEESE!!"


My boys - happy and together. What is that glint in Will's eye, though?


Whoops - daddy paid the price - AGAIN. He's never going to learn, is he?


"Okay, daddy! My coming to save you now!!"




Do you suppose he's contemplating what life is going to be like in Oklahoma again?


Whoops - I got busted.


Once we got back to the dock, Will decided he wanted to feed our popcorn to the blue gill. :)



No comments: