Friday, June 12, 2009

Current Will-isms

Here are a few of Will's latest over the last few days.

Today he hid my stability ball in the shower after I told him not to put it in the shower (as he rolled it past me as I'm blowdrying my hair). I asked him if he put it in the shower. His response was "nope, I sure didn't. There isn't ANYthing green in your shower right now".
Yesterday he climbed on top of me while I was laying on my bed. He said "mommy, you're soft". Soft? Hmm...I've been busting my butt working out. "Yes, mommy. You're soft. Like a pillow". Well, crap. Okay...."what about daddy, Will? Is daddy soft like a pillow?" "No, daddy is prickly." That made me feel a bit better. I might be soft, but daddy's a prick. heh
Then again today he stroked my bare arm and said "see, your skin is so soft, mommy". A-ha, much better. ;)

No comments: